Monday, November 25, 2013

Still waiting on the Road Trip

Well, I didn't get to take that road trip. I got really busy doing things around the house and take care of a PC issue with my uncle. This Friday is when I am going to take it. I don't like Black Friday shopping, so it will be a good time to take to the open road. See what kind of mileage I can get out of this Elantra. My goal is to see if I can get 40MPG. From what I have read on forums and Google searches, it shouldn't be that hard to do. They said the key is to use 100% gas, no ethanol. So, I am going to do an experiment. I am going to burn a month of regular gas with Ethanol. Then I will burn a month of nothing but 100% gas with no ethanol. It should be an interesting experiment. I will keep detailed records.

No comments:

Post a Comment