Ok.. I have noticed that due to cold temps. I am not getting the 40MPG I was getting before. On my way home, it was 53 degrees F. I was getting 40MPG.
Here are the statistics so far:
I had to get more gas today. Which is going against my initial calculations. Oh well, my tank is only 12.8gals.
Going to work temps: 33 degrees F
Coming home temps: 53 degrees F
Last fill up was at 587 miles
This fill up was at 926 miles
Miles driven: 339
I put in 9.764 gallons
So, my average MPG is 34.72. It's going up some.
Side note: I have been using Gasoline with "Up to 10% Ethanol" Next month I am going to go straight gasoline. See if my MPG goes up more.
The Drive:
So far I have not run into any traffic. The drive is quiet and uneventful. I am really enjoying my SiriusXM Sat Radio. I have found a couple of dead spots for cell coverage. I am loving this car. It is very comfortable. I am not a small person. I am rather large. Everyone at my new job thinks I am crazy for driving these miles. I told them that I am crazy. The Crazy Road Warrior!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment